Online Reputation Management Services
Brand Reputation Management - The new age advertising strategy
The statistics are generic and keep changing. But today’s cutting-edge marketing era demands that a business maintains a healthy reputation on all digital media platforms. ORM (Online Reputation Management) is the best fit method for brands to create and maintain an image in the digital world.
Online Reputation Management Service is such a branding tool that helps improve, monitor, and maintain your business data which is shared publicly.
Elevate your brand by choosing the correct reputation management agency which can highlight your products/services digitally and promote a positive image bestowing multiple advantages.
Deciding to go transparent with your online presence and being open to feedback from clients, has certain risks. But these are the risks you would want to take when your competitors are reaping the benefits of their positive digital presence.
User-created content is very vital for businesses. Most companies are not prepared to tackle negative reviews on public platforms; ORM strategies come to the rescue here.
ABKDigital is a full-service Digital Marketing agency that helps brands build an online reputation and always maintain it through online reputation monitoring.
Maintaining your positive online image is our top priority.
Get in touch with ABKDigital – online reputation management company to know how we can help you improve and elevate your brand image.
Brand Analysis and Reputation Management
At ABK Digital is an online reputation management company. We do an extensive competitor analysis for our clients. Our rigorous strategies boost the brand reputation many folds.
In the case of trolling, we also help do some damage control thorough research on untraceable trollers.
Guarding Your Brand Reputation
As a reputed online reputation management company, ABKDigital understands the importance of your brand’s image in this cut-throat market.
We, therefore, focus on building your brand through content development and other customer engaging activities.
Online Reputation Monitoring
Our dynamic combination of solutions not only make your brand popular but also generates customers’ affinity towards it.
Our team monitors client web conversations and assists in drafting responses wherever required.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
Request a quote if you want to build a powerful online identity for your brand.
Why choose ABK Digital for your reputation management services?
You are just one phone call away from building an amazing brand that wins you tons of clients!
The active monitoring of mentions of a brand on websites and social media to address negative or false comments is referred to as Online Reputation Management (ORM).
ORM works by responding to negative customer comments online and reacting to stories in the media that endanger the reputation of a company and put it in a bad light.
By managing reputation online, one can minimize negative customer feedback and keep online presence positive and customer friendly.
A powerful online reputation is a great marketing asset a company can have. Great reviews from clients help build trust in your brand, and reviews help you rank higher on the search engines.
The buying process for consumers has changed recently. Most people look up a product or service before they purchase it. The first thing that they check is for online reviews.
The actual social proof in reviews and the star ratings help consumers shorten their research and make purchase decisions faster and with confidence. Positive reviews can impact how a website ranks in Google and organic local search results.
When more than 80% of consumers search Google before buying products or services, reputation management, and removal of negative comments becomes extremely important. Your online reviews practically determine how potential clients see you.
And therefore, determining just how long it will take to conquer that first page and secure your brand’s online reputation is not as simple as you might think.
- Depending on the brand’s existing reputation, it can take anywhere between a month to a year to get an impactful online brand reputation for your company.
- Right from removing negative comments to improving the reviews, there are various stages involved in online reputation management. The bigger the damage the longer it takes to clear it.
- Reputation comes at a cost. Negative information spreads faster and lack of knowledge regarding online reputation management tools and techniques may result in irreversible damage to an individual’s career or an entire brand.
- An ethical lapse in business, no corporate/social responsibility policies, customer service failures, low employee satisfaction, data breach are some reasons that can cause your reputation heavy damages.
- Start-ups and professionals are very vulnerable to online reputation loss. Due to competitors, critics, or their own ignorance they damage their online reputation.
An ORM campaign can cost differently depending on a case-to-case basis.
Consider paying a minimum of $100 to $1000 for a basic package
An intermediate package can be $1000-$3000
If there are major damages to be covered, then be ready to spend above $5000.
Usually, it is not possible to remove a negative review from a site. If any agency guarantees to do that, they are just digging for gold.
Review sites generally have strict guidelines for removing content.
Only if the review is personally threatening will a site to agree to remove it. If one can prove that the individual who wrote the review is a business rival, someone battling a lawsuit with you, or a fake reviewer, then there are chances the site will delete that comment.
However, there are other ways of doing some damage control.
- The best thing you can do is address some common complaints which are generating negative remarks. Find and address problems first and foremost to contain bad reviews by doing some business improvement.
- You may try and bury a negative review by asking your customers to post more and more positive comments on your site. Request those with a positive experience to comment online and those with a bad experience to meet personally to explain the issue. Flooding of positive reviews is a powerful tool to overpower a few negative comments.
- Respond to negative remarks immediately in a courteous way to resolve the issue. It may be possible for the client who posted it may withdraw their comment.
In the digital era, creating and maintaining a business’s reputation is critical to gain new customers. With the cut-throat competition that prevails in the market, Online Reputation Management (ORM) is indispensable for your business. Your reputation sets you apart from all competitors.
ORM does help in business growth. Here is how.
Increase in sales
The ultimate goal of any business is finally getting good sales. It is a trend to research online for brands, services, and products before purchase. A business with positive online reviews obviously attracts more customers. A bad reputation will or even an average impression is not going to be helpful at all. ORM helps generate that unique brand impression for sales.
Builds Credit in Market
Social media allows us to share an opinion about everything. Brands that are trusted by the masses get maximum sales. A negative word spreads faster than a positive, therefore, an effective ORM strategy helps to build credit and increase positive reach.
Attracts Efficient Employees
Reviews not only attract customers, but it also attracts efficient employees. Having qualified and professional staff makes a successful and productive workforce. A good online reputation brings in a high volume of applications for any job openings. Experienced and qualified candidates research before applying to companies and before accepting a position. For hiring the best talents online reviews add a positive note.
Brings in Effective Returns
Like customers, potential investors, corporations, and banks also do online research of your business to gather information before doing business with you. Having a positive online footprint opens new opportunities and advantages for your company as investors also rely upon the internet.
Building the Brand Image
It takes years to earn respect and trust and build a powerful brand. One negative review is enough for you to end up losing customer loyalty. That is where reputation management comes into the picture. ORM helps manage grievances and build the perfect brand image. And ORM agency will constantly monitor the responses to any form of communication online and help you create the brand you desire.
However hard any business tries to be in the good books of its customers there is going to be someone dissatisfied. Negative reviews are unavoidable every once in a while, because there are competitors and customers are having a bad day!
How do you deal with a negative review?
By not ignoring them and by immediately responding to them. Here is how.
- Be courteous and immediately apologize for the matter even if you are not at fault. Remember, you’re addressing everyone who reads the review, including potential customers. Replying gives you a chance to turn things in your favor. It shows you are responsible and not neglectful to feedback.
- Write about other positive feedbacks that you got and how other than this instance, your business is very careful of its clients.
- Try to move the conversation offline by giving your personal contact details and designation. This will assure them that you are ready to solve the problem and are taking them seriously.
- Keep the conversation short and strictly professional to avoid any further negative comments from the customer. Try not to give them a further chance to communicate online.
- Suppress the negative review by generating loads of positive feedbacks from other satisfied customers. This will organically remove the negative review and restore your brand image.
Various tools aid in monitoring your online reputation. If you see positive results with these tools, then be sure your ORM strategy is working fine and getting you all the desired results.
A free tool for marketers and SEO professionals and seasoned marketers it is used for monitoring your brand or for content creation.
This tool monitors 80+ social media sites, including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. The results also display strength i.e. the likelihood that your brand is discussed on social media. Sentiments i.e. the ratio of positive to negative mentions. Passion i.e. the chance that people are talking about your brand and will do so repeatedly. Reach i.e. the number of authors who write about or mention your brand name.
It is a self-proclaimed “broadest social media monitoring” tool. In trying to live up to such a lofty promise, it has several features to help you monitor your brand online. It offers full monitoring of all social media and news sites, keyword discovery, insights like trends, and influence scoring.
This is a review management and monitoring platform for multi-location businesses. It helps businesses manage and monitor online reviews.
This is an online review management software to help businesses with multiple locations to monitor social media and some popular review sites like Facebook, Yelp, Google, Yellowpages, Foursquare.
You not only get all reviews from a site in one place, but you can set up email alerts to respond to review, positive or negative, directly from your inbox with Review Push.
This tool was designed to help companies collect and analyze customer feedback and improve the customer experience for multi-location brands and agencies.
It notifies via email of any reviews found on over 20 local search and review sites. You will also be notified when there is new content about your brand on any site.
It is a full-blown media monitoring tool. It goes beyond press monitoring by adding social media listening into the mix with real-time analytics. It offers the largest global media database, so you can see all your mentions in the news media too.
Details courtesy SEJ
Online reputation management services can only help promote your good reviews, but if the business does not fix its customer service problems, negative reviews will continue to surface and ORM will have to be an ongoing process for you then.
No ORM agency will guarantee a timeframe, nor the permanency of results to boost positive reviews of your brand against the negative search results featured on Google. If a company does so they are only aggressively selling their services.