Search Engine Marketing
PPC Campaign Setup
Here is how this works. Almost 70% of online shoppers click on ads and links when they’re shopping online. If you are running a PPC marketing campaign you are charged only when a user clicks on your ad. The main concept of PPC marketing is the immediate result attained from it. A well planned PPC marketing campaign will generate leads, traffic and clients very quickly giving easier results as compared to SEO. Complex planning and strategizing is needed along with an AdWords campaign to achieve these search engine marketing goals.
PPC Campaign Management
Here are the main aspects of running a successful PPC campaign.
- Understand client’s goals
- Set a maximum budget and move backwards
- Use your AdWords strategically
- Inculcate some conversion tracking system
- Know the market
- Use all tools available for AdWords optimization
- Choose proper platform for your campaign and create advert link for a relevant landing page.